Ibanez AF86 VLS Review

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

DANYPER's review of Ibanez AF86 VLS

Ibanez AF86 VLS

“I would say this guitar, the Ibanez AF86 VLS is well...”

Written on: 19/05/2008 by DANYPER (1 review written)

It's my first Ibanez and first jazz box guitar. It is a well made instrument. Very pleasing to the eyes as well as my ears. Playabilty is very good. The 3ply neck is an excellent feature. The wiring as seen through the f holes is of a heavy duty type (components switches, pot and wiring ) well done!

The only thing that could and should be improved upon is the finishing of of the fret ends. With a bound fret board this is a must and these frets are a little rough around the edges. I have seen worse I must say on some guitars costing 3 x's the price.

General Comments
I would say this guitar, the Ibanez AF86 VLS is well built, sounds great with country, blues, rockibilly and what it is made for lastly jazz. It should most definitely come with a hard protective case standard. It is worthy of it. The book matched maple top is a work of art. The pick ups are fine and the ebony based fine tune bridge make for an excellent value. I highly recommend this instrument to anyone .

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Advanced

Reviewer's Musical Standard