Amazing Health, www.amazinghealth.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Amazing Health, www.amazinghealth.co.uk

“I found amazinghalth.co.uk by chance. I was looking...”

Written on: 15/05/2008

Wide range of natural products.
First with new lines.
Easy to use and get around
Often updated
well priced

Too many great things for people to buy

General Comments
I found amazinghalth.co.uk by chance. I was looking for a bioflow and found one here. Since I was on the site anyway, I looked around and it was an eye opener for me. Since then I have been back several times, I bought a saltpipe for help with my lungs and whilst there I added some himalayan salt to my purchase too. I then bought a salt lamp as a gift for a friend and I bought a new book for me. My mother left her walking stick somewhere and as I was on line, I chanced amazinghealth for one and they had a range so I ordered one and added a back scratcher to my order too as well as some manuka honey. I want to give up smoking so I am back off to Aamazinghealth as I have seen an electronic cigarette. This may help me stop. I do recommend this site when I speak to people.

Brendabb's Comment

Written on: 14/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because its nice to see others join in and enjoy the same experience as you did on the same site or place on the web