Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Spray Review

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Jusu's review of Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Spray

Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Spray

“I love the idea of a home self tan spray, and this...”

Written on: 10/05/2008 by Jusu (1 review written)

This is a quick, easy and non messy application.

Very vague instructions on the can. I am now left wondering if I have applied this correctly after reading other people's reviews!

General Comments
I love the idea of a home self tan spray, and this feels just like the stuff from the salon when you apply it! I had finished applying in less than 10 minutes and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it dries in comparison to creams.

The odour is okay and not too biscuity, it doesn't leave a mess behind. Unfortunately the instructions on the can are what let this product down. It just says to spray on at a distance of 30cm, which I did. I have waited nearly 2 hours and have yet to see a change in colour on pasty legs! So I have read people's reviews - most of which suggest rubbing product in for even and nice coverage and to use tan wipes for the face and not the spray!

Now why didn't Ambre solaire think of providing these tips on the back of it's can??? Overall, this gets my vote as I prefer it to all the creams out there. But they let me down with poor instructions!

• First time