Patterdale Terrier Review

neroli's review of Patterdale Terrier

“had never heard of these dogs and rescued it about 2...”

Written on: 25/01/2004 by neroli (8 reviews written)

Small dog, doesn't molt, good house dog, very loyal, cheeky personality

Can be noisy, very protective

General Comments
had never heard of these dogs and rescued it about 2 years ago. What a joy he is!

He is now 5 years old and yet looks just like a puppy, standing 11 inches high, with a wiry jet black coat. Everyone wants to stroke him when we are out.

He is good with children and a good guard dog in the house, barking fiercely if anyone is about.. would recommend them and it would be my first choice for another dog.

Tracy Gratton's Response to neroli's Review

Written on: 07/05/2004

I have read your review with much interest. I too have a beautiful Patterdale bitch who is nearly 1 year old now and would very much like to breed from her. She stands at just under twelve inches tall pure black but with two white socks on her front paws. If you are interested please contact me at baslow50@hotmail.com. I am based in Wales and in Hertfordshire but am willing to travel for the right stud!

Djeffrey's Response to neroli's Review

Written on: 06/04/2010

this was very helpful as we bought one today and she is very playull and also great with my little brothers and sisters my parents are realy pleased with her she is over 6 weeks old and fits in with the family well.