Logun Axsor karbine .22 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Brad73's review of Logun Axsor karbine .22

“I've had my Logun Axsor karbine .22 for two months...”

Written on: 24/01/2004 by Brad73 (2 reviews written)

Beautiful Bolt action
Walnut stock.
CONSISTENCY!!!

None.

General Comments
I've had my Logun Axsor karbine .22 for two months now. What a piece of kit! The bolt action glides like it's floating in oil. I've had no jams at all - feel for the slight resistance as you drive the bolt home & you'll have no problems. Remember, slow is smooth, smooth is fast. I use accupells with mine. I've put about 500 pellets through it now. I haven't achieved anything less than a 15mm group at 25 metres, with a Hawke Airmax. Definitely recommend this rifle to any HFT shooters or hunters (if you're willing to take it outside). :)

• Accuracy

• Handling

Shadowgod's Response to Brad73's Review

Written on: 26/01/2004

Hi, i am looking to buy a logun axsor, may i ask how much i can pick one up for at a good price, how much did you pay?

Bebbo's Response to Brad73's Review

Written on: 03/10/2007

what do you lubricate the o ring with?

158147_Speedie D's Response to Brad73's Review

Written on: 08/06/2004

I decided on a Logun Axsor as a "cost effective" route to Logun ownership. Build quality is superb but I have had some problems with the magazine sticking (solved by lubricating the O Ring). Also power seems to drop off quite noticeably once the gauge gets into the orange. Interesting to hear that low power seems to be a recurring issue. Will get mine on a chronograph.