Sony Ericsson P900 Review

• Reception

• Style

stevenorton's review of Sony Ericsson P900

Sony Ericsson P900

“The best thing about this Sony Ericsson P900 mobile...”

Written on: 23/01/2004 by stevenorton (1 review written)

The whole phone!

Doesn't play DVD's

General Comments
The best thing about this Sony Ericsson P900 mobile phone for me aren't the most obvious things you might think. Sure it takes good photos, videos, games and MP3's but for me it isn't those things that make this phone so special.

It's the fact that when you use this phone the quality of the calls are as good as using a land line. Unlike my last Nokia 6610 I no longer need to shout down the phone or strain to hear the other person. What a difference!

The other thing I like too is it's size. I hate those tiny phones with those little buttons for my chunky fingers so the larger P900 is a break away form those trendy little phones people use. The larger size also means that I can always find it as I was always losing the Nokia.

The guys at Sony really thought about this phone and it's intended users which will mostly be males so they made it man size and comfortable for men to use. Big phones are coming back!

This phone is the best phone I have ever had. It's like having a tiny computer in your hands. If your thinking about getting this phone but wonder if it is worth the price the answer is simple. For what it is and what it does, it is a bargain!

Steve