Websquash Technologies, www.websquash.com Review

sglascoff's review of Websquash Technologies, www.websquash.com

“Since I'm not very computer savvy, my comments must be...”

Written on: 03/05/2008 by sglascoff (1 review written)

Always reliable prompt on-target courteous responses. You have 14 topics relating to helping people maximize whatever it they are trying to promote- no one can ask for more than that. I haven't had the chance to try many of them out, but I suspect each will help until the problem gets resolved. For business your fees must pay for themselves many times!

None as yet and don't expect to have any. Though just as a suggestion, I would like a longer field available to list key words. For instance I would like added to mine- "public advocacy".

General Comments
Since I'm not very computer savvy, my comments must be general. But I explained to you I do national public advocacy about an array of issues- excessive health costs & CEO pay, education issues since can't "Leave No Child Behind" if more kids aren't receptive to learning, etc. All connected to creating FAR more accountability in our courts - needs to be pres. Debate topic. When I said I do all this pro bono and hence can't pay for additional upgrades, you graciously upgraded me as a public service. I and I hope the entire American public thank you! By the way I am in 2 Who's Whos, being considered for a 3th and just got asked by a 4th. I've just been awarded Cambridge Who's Whos Top 101 Industry Experts, my field being listed as Public Advocacy.