Miracle Gro soluble lawn food fertiliser Review

Guest's review of Miracle Gro soluble lawn food fertiliser

Miracle Gro soluble lawn food fertiliser

“I like the attachment that comes with Miracle Gro...”

Written on: 02/05/2008

Simple application, quick and efficient results. No mess, product ensures correct dilution.

None really, like all things I wish it were a bit cheaper, not sure how much water I've used so slightly concerned about my water bill.

General Comments
I like the attachment that comes with Miracle Gro soluble lawn food fertiliser, which switches readily to water only so is a useful general watering attachment too. Really is as quick as MG say, 20 mins for 40m2 lawn. On my small lawn @40m2 one bottle is sufficient, so at ~ £3 per application cost is reasonable. My lawn was a right mess and so after my March scarifying, aerating and application of a top dressing followed by MG 1 month later and overseeding 5 days after that the lawn has recovered very well and now looks the part. I am very encouraged by the results but not too sure that it is necessary to repeat application every 7-10days as MG recommend, but I will use the product again but try to stretch out the re-application periods dependent on the look of the lawn.