Miracle Gro soluble lawn food fertiliser Review

Guest's review of Miracle Gro soluble lawn food fertiliser

“I like the attachment that comes with Miracle Gro...”

Written on: 02/05/2008

Simple application, quick and efficient results. No mess, product ensures correct dilution.

None really, like all things I wish it were a bit cheaper, not sure how much water I've used so slightly concerned about my water bill.

General Comments
I like the attachment that comes with Miracle Gro soluble lawn food fertiliser, which switches readily to water only so is a useful general watering attachment too. Really is as quick as MG say, 20 mins for 40m2 lawn. On my small lawn @40m2 one bottle is sufficient, so at ~ £3 per application cost is reasonable. My lawn was a right mess and so after my March scarifying, aerating and application of a top dressing followed by MG 1 month later and overseeding 5 days after that the lawn has recovered very well and now looks the part. I am very encouraged by the results but not too sure that it is necessary to repeat application every 7-10days as MG recommend, but I will use the product again but try to stretch out the re-application periods dependent on the look of the lawn.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products