NoFlysOnUs - www.noflysonus.com Review

☆☆☆☆☆
From 1 review

wingsburnwhite's review of NoFlysOnUs - www.noflysonus.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered a top from noflysonus in August last year,...”

Written on: 01/05/2008 by wingsburnwhite (1 review written)

I finally got a refund from noflysonus after 6 months for an item I had never recieved. The noflysonus website is quite good although it advertises items they do not actually stock.

Noflysonus almost never answer calls and are slow to respond to emails.

General Comments
I ordered a top from noflysonus in August last year, it was listed on the noflysonus website as in stock. After no correspondence from noflysonus after 3 weeks (accept to confirm payment recieved the day i ordered), i emailed to ask when would my item be shipped. After no reponse I tried phoning on several occasions and left many messages, my call was never returned. Finally I had an email saying they were awaiting stock. This continued for over 5 months.

During this time I was not offered a refund and the item remained listed as in stock on the noflysonus website the entire time for other people to order even though they did not have it.

I finally got a refund from noflysonus, but only after raising the dispute through paypal.

• Shirt, £59.99

• Still waiting