Premier Cabria Series Review

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Danny Meazell's review of Premier Cabria Series

Premier Cabria Series

“One thing I do not even understand is why the Primer...”

Written on: 23/04/2008 by Danny Meazell (1 review written)

The finish is great and the chrome brilliant, the sound of the African Mahogany is warn and the projection is very generous, and has great resonance, the mounting system is superb! It mikes up very well for live shows. It is at this time my favorite kit out of all of my kits!

I haven't found any bad points yet.

General Comments
One thing I do not even understand is why the Primer Cabria kit is called an Entry Level drum kit. It is one of the finest kits I have ever played and I have played them all. I would recommend it to anyone in African Mahogany! I love this sound so much I will never buy another kit unless it is African Mahogany. I own Vintage, Rogers, Ludwig, and Slingerland but this kit will stand up to any I have ever played on a professional level. This kit is so professional I will jam with Willie Nelson, Scott Walker, Johnny Nitzinger or anyone using this kit and will be proud of what I am playing. Entry Level, I think not!!!!!!! I have another friend who is a professional drummer and a music storeowner and he plays the exact same Premier kit I do over DW, Ludwig, and Pearl. We are fighting now over each others drums. His toms are a little smaller than mine so I said, "If you sold me your kit I would have a 4 Tom, Double Bass, Double Floor Tom kit with an extra snare" His answer was "Or you could sell me yours and I would have a huge kit."

To Be Continued!!

PS I am not selling!!!

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Advanced

Reviewer's Musical Standard

361437_Danny Meazell's Response to 361437_Danny Meazell's Review

Written on: 19/05/2008

OK I finally found one flaw with my Cabria though I can live with it. The wing nut on the floor toms and toms are too wide because when you tighten them they rub against the shell making a ding in the finish. I do not like that, but I can live with it because the awesome sound of these drums over shadow this one little flaw!

Drummer5359's Response to 361437_Danny Meazell's Review

Written on: 18/11/2008

I disagree with this review because...
<br/>
<br/>The Cabrias are fine entry level kits and a good value, but they are not pro gear. I'm not putting down Cabrias, but don't bill them as something they are not.
<br/>
<br/>Play the higher end Premiers, Gretsch USA Customs, DW Collector series, or other high end kits and you'll see and hear the difference.