Leeds City Credit Union www.leedscitycreditunion.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Leeds City Credit Union www.leedscitycreditunion.co.uk

“I joined Leeds City Credit Union at the beginning when...”

Written on: 23/04/2008

Staff are approachable, pleasant and always willing to help.

New York Street Office.
The office is small, I appreciate this. However, there are many people who attend the offices who have either failed to wash, put on and aggressive - admin staff cope with this admirably - but I intend not to use this office as it has a 'scruffy' feel about it because of a lot of the people who use this office. stars!

Online Current Account info not up-to-date

No 'mini statement' facilities from ATMs.

General Comments
I joined Leeds City Credit Union at the beginning when the office on Roundhay Road was about to be launched and donated office equipment/furniture.

Although this office is nearer to where I live, I think that some of the staff at this office are not as thoroughly trained on the desk -apart from a couple of people - and come across quite unprofessional, which is why I used the New York Street office. I will not be taking my service here any more and will try the one at Great George Street. However, if my findings are the same I will not used the Credit Union at all and transfer my business to a commercial bank/building society. (I have already started the process of transferring standing orders and direct debits to a previous bank (commercial) account.

• Credit Union

Service Type