Sharp 66FW53H Review

• Sound Quality

JDJH.'s review of Sharp 66FW53H

☆☆☆☆☆
Sharp 66FW53H

“Terrible picture! Vertical lines, distortion, varying...”

Written on: 08/11/2001 by JDJH. (1 review written)

Good sound with excellent graphic equalizer. Easy to adjust picture aspect ratio. Some good features for adjustment like rotation. Nice teletext format.

Very poor picture that is not acceptable on a TV of any sort or price.

General Comments
Terrible picture! Vertical lines, distortion, varying brightness levels, strange colours in certain instances. I believe this TV is faulty and is due to be repaired for the second time. The first attempt at repair made matters worse in my opinion. If it is not faulty then I cannot recommend this TV to anyone. At £400 the picture should be perfect and it is far from it. If the repair is successful then I will of course come back and report. I have tried to like this TV but cannot at the moment. Others please comment.

6364_Dean.'s Response to 5609_JDJH.'s Review

Written on: 27/11/2001

I own the same tv and agree with everything in this review especially the brightness levels jumping around. I swapped the first set because I thought this was a fault but the second set does exactly the same, tosh!