Burns Dog Food Review

Guest's review of Burns Dog Food

“My old dog is like a new dog after eating Burns dog...”

Written on: 18/04/2008

my old dog is like a new puppy. No more drugs or hydrocortisone. Also my dogs hips are agile thanks to Stephanie Burns ' dog food that made her 24 year old dog Tykie famous.

General Comments
My old dog is like a new dog after eating Burns dog food. Must be the healing herbs and the wholesome food that is building up the joints and making my dog so peppy and healthy. We love Tykie's!

Junebjh's Comment

Written on: 27/10/2009

I found this review very helpful because..I have a 19 y/o and a 11 y/o dachshund also a 9 y/o rescue greyhound. I have been lucky enough to win a bag of Burns in The Hound Lounge raffle so will try it for all three dogs and hopefully continue. My local pet shop will order what I want so it will be easily available. The reviews are so good I can't wait to try it.