Claires Accessories Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

PieDizzle's review of Claires Accessories

“I like Claires, it's great if you need a piece of...”

Written on: 14/04/2008 by PieDizzle (41 reviews written)

Nice for basic on trend costume jewellery, you will usually find something specific you will want.

Pressurized sales once you get to the till.
Poor quality tat for the prices you pay.
Hard to reach some items in store.

General Comments
I like Claires, it's great if you need a piece of costume jewellery for an outfit. However, expect to only get around 3-4 uses before some of the metal jewellery becomes tarnished, loses it's shine and starts going black or green.

Also beware the metal jewellery if you have sensitive skin as it will turn you green and not with envy either!

The hair accessories are nice, if a little overpriced but you will always find a specific item you want, albeit not the best quality, you probably wont find elsewhere.

The staff in Claires are very friendly and helpful, However I find that in every Claires store, I find I am pressurized into buying junk such as discounted miniture snow globes, rainbow shaped erasers or Claires branded stationary I don't want or need once I take my items to the till.

Claires also offer ear piercing, like the items on sale here I find this service to be quite over priced, it is almost double for what you might pay in say a chemist or your local salon.

• various

• Quality of service