Sanotint Light Review

Guest's review of Sanotint Light

Sanotint Light

“I have coloured my hair for years but after using a...”

Written on: 14/04/2008

Sanotint Light is non-aggressive hair dyeing. It is free of Ammonia and p-Phenylenediamine & guarantees a perfect grey coverage from the first application.

General Comments
I have coloured my hair for years but after using a DIY high street brand that nearly made me pass out from the smell of ammonia I decided to research alternative chemical free dyes. I came across Sanotint. The Classic range is ammonia free and the Light range is also p-Phenylenediamine free.

I highly recommend this product. Its easy to apply, non-drip & economical as I only used half the packet on first application (I have shoulder length hair) which is great as can do root touch up at later date. The product leaves my hair very soft and shiny which people have commented on. Most importantly it covers greys.

The only place I have found to purchase this product from is TULIPABEAUTY.CO.UK

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2012

I am currently testing Sanotint light on my inside elbow and it burns and smells. I am afraid to use it on my head if it burns my arm. I have tested Clairol permanent dye on my inner elbow and did not get a reaction but it does react when I dye my hair.

This Santotint Light really smells strongly! Someone said her doctor said it still contains chemicals like toulene diamind sulfate.