Sharmi Joseph - www.sharmijoseph.com Review

Guest's review of Sharmi Joseph - www.sharmijoseph.com

Sharmi Joseph - www.sharmijoseph.com

“I find all the staff. I have been visiting Sharmi for...”

Written on: 04/04/2008

Exceptionally well qualifiied staff. Huge list of cutting edge treatments. The proprietor herself carries out all the botox and fillers. Been in windsor since the 1970's. Brilliant hot waxing.

the shop is a little run down, but in the middle of a major overhaul finishing around march 08

General Comments
I find all the staff. I have been visiting Sharmi for over 10 years now, and she is always very friendly and I take it one of the first in the UK to practice botox and fillers. I have had almost every treatment offered by Sharmi Joseph from facial, waxing, laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, endermologie, and of course a full complement of fillers and freezes. Sharmi always puts me at ease and the huge list of certificates and qualifications she is displays is always a comfort to me which urged me to write my own review. The vagheggi product (hope Ive spelt it right) I have also been using for over 10 years and have nothing but good things to say about it, I wont bore everyone with the details.

474572_Am11's Comment

Written on: 23/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because...I found this to be a less bitter and more impartial