Milan Clothing www.milanclothing.com Review

PaulAkron4's review of Milan Clothing www.milanclothing.com

“Overall i'd say it has an excellent selection and a...”

Written on: 03/04/2008 by PaulAkron4 (1 review written)

Its quite a good store and selection for such a small town. There is definetely plenty to look at and lots of staff members to help.

The staff's approach to sales is pretty pushy, they were clearly trying to put my focus on the most expensive items they were selling, but I guess thats their job. I would rather they had left me alone until I asked for assistance I was a bit annoyed that they told me there were not any other menswear stores in the area when I asked, but some local girls did point me to a much friendlier store.

General Comments
Overall i'd say it has an excellent selection and a nice interior. The prices are pretty steep for such a small town, its not exactly in a high-end area. The staff were a bit pushy and were 'too' keen to help. The manager kept trying to down sell the most expensive of everything. Overall a good shopping destination if you know what you want!

• T-Shirt at £60