Sony Ericsson T310 Review

• Reception

• Style

cuteako's review of Sony Ericsson T310

Sony Ericsson T310

“This T310 is my first Sony Ericsson mobile phone. I...”

Written on: 28/12/2003 by cuteako (1 review written)

color screen, GPRS/GSM Data, MMS, Infrared, camera compatible, downloadable games, polyphonic tones, recorder

color screen, battery life, GPRS/GSM Data, MMS, downloadable games, message alert

General Comments
This T310 is my first Sony Ericsson mobile phone. I bought this phone 3 days ago. To make this review short, I will summarize the "problems" I've encountered with this mobile phone. Color Screen - the pictures I received looks dull. Battery Life - my battery lasts for less than a day. GPRS/GSM Data - I can't disconnect the connection for GPRS/GSM Data and still view the current page in WAP unlike in Nokia phones where the connection may be disconnected and still view the WAP page. MMS - some MMS I received show as X. According to the manual it's an MMS file error or something like that. Games - I think Mophun games are limited and some of them are demo version only, unlike Java games for other mobile phones. Message Alert - you can't change the message alert tone.

• Reception