Qawra, Soreda Hotel Review

Guest's review of Qawra, Soreda Hotel

“Now I'm not the kinda person to complain but out of...”

Written on: 31/03/2008

NIce buffet food.

The swimming pools were not open hardly any of the time.
Only 1 member of staff actually smiled!!

General Comments
Now I'm not the kinda person to complain but out of the 7 days we were at the Soreda Hotel there was only ONE swimming pool open for 2 DAYS! The other swimming pool was cold there was no one in there as there was no sun getting to it, the other one was being refurbished.

The staff were generally not smiling accept from one man who really did try to make your stay a good one.

I wouldn't say it was a bad hotel but there was some better ones near by such as Qwara Palace and many more what were all still 4*, the Soreda Hotel should have been a 3*.

Braithwaite's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2009

I have just returned from a two week stay. I found the staff, without exception, friendly and efficient. A greeting or a thank you was always returned with a smile. I like to swim whilst on holiday and was in the Fitness Centre pool every day, sometimes with a spell in the jacuzzi if it was free. The other pools were not available being Winter and I would not have used them- in February ? No thank you ! I had a half board package from Mercury Direct- very good value. They got my wife and I out to Malta on the first day of the bad weather, no mean feat. Well done Mercury Direct