Halfords Review

mr jabba's review of Halfords

“I havent bought the carrera fury 2003 because but I...”

Written on: 26/12/2003 by mr jabba (1 review written)

Its made by halfords

General Comments
I havent bought the carrera fury 2003 because but I very nearly did infact i still would buy it but when i went to look for a new bike at halfords and found the one for me the carrera fury in the sale at half price I new I was going to get it but after waiting 20 minutes for a member of staff to sell it to me i gave up this to me is very bad customer service especially after i was told by a certain member of staff that he would be with me in acouple of minutes so if your looking for a new bike and you like the look of the carrera range then you should go for it just stay away from the halfords in white city retail park manchester

Kunhadi's Response to mr jabba's Review

Written on: 14/06/2005

You can not return bad quality electronic stuffs from this store. Unlike other stores, here you have to live with bad quality stuffs sold by this store. The customer service said that it is not faulty so you can not return it, but the fact the quality is bad and there is no way to test it in the store.