Nokia 8310 Review

• Reception

• Style

Francisco's review of Nokia 8310

Nokia 8310

“I was writing a review on this small but powerful...”

Written on: 23/12/2003 by Francisco (1 review written)

size,radio,memory,battery life,screen lighting.

not very solidly build,voice quality could be better(reception is very good,though),keypad lighting.

General Comments
I was writing a review on this small but powerful device some months ago,praising its many virtues,and I'm doing it again.NO software problems at all.I bought it on 31-03-2003 and it turned off only twice while listening to the radio,inmediately restarting by itself.Maybe I'm lucky or maybe version 5.80 is the best for this phone,god knows.Can anybody tell me if the nokia 6510 is worth trying after this one? I prefer its looks,and I don't like the new colour models except 6100,which sadly lacks the radio...

I'd like also to know why I read some proffessional reviews criticizing the reception of this model.As far as I know,the 6510 has exactly the same hardware.The voice quality was higher in Motorola V50,but the ability to get a signal is much better with this Nokia.External antennae ideal for that? I used to remove the aerial in the V50 as an experiment,and I couldn't see the slightest change in signal reception,which is at least very strange.

• Reception