Toyota Previa (Estima) 2.2L Diesel Auto Review

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

mjltigger's review of Toyota Previa (Estima) 2.2L Diesel Auto

“Overall the Toyota Estima I owned for two years was...”

Written on: 25/03/2008 by mjltigger (1 review written)

Space, economy, style, versatility...

the head issue potentially, you need to be handy with a spanner or know someone who is in order to prevent being conned by garages

General Comments
Overall the Toyota Estima I owned for two years was fantastic, nothing I did to it ever made it flinch or cause me any problems right up to the end when the head went. I had quotes for the work as low as £1000 and with that work done I know that the car would have been good for many more years however at the time I needed a vehicle instantly so had to trade it in.
As proof of how well respected these vehicles are, I even managed to get a good price for it then from a dealer who knew his stuff about the vehicles.
I am in the market for another one now and would not hesitate to suggest you get one just be careful of unscrupulous garages that will tut and complain that the vehicles are a pig to work on and parts are impossible to find. Try joining a community that can help you and suggest things before you take it to a garage...

• 1992

Year Manufactured

• Practicality

• Reliability

Printmeister43's Response to mjltigger's Review

Written on: 30/08/2010

I found this review very helpful because I'm thinking about changing my present car for another MPV and am researching what's around, how much, mpg, spares, etc.
<br/>I bought a Mazda Bongo recently, it's a beautiful Motor, bags of room, very well designed, very comfortable, easy to drive and quite economical on diesel, but I have a prolapsed disc problem and it's a reet bugga to get in and out of, so I'm relunctantly selling it, hence my looking at easier to get in & out of MPV's.