Written on: 25/03/2008 by bobbin (1 review written)
1. You can empty the dust container at the push of a button, no more tipping.
2. As advertised this is good round corners.
3. Long tube for stairs.
1. weighs more than a small family car.
2. doesn't quite meet the edges of the skirting boards.
3. not as effective at pick-up than the old dc04
4. Louder than a jumbo jet.
5. the foot bar to lower the cleaner is badly designed with lots of jiggling to get the Dyson to recline.
The Dyson DC15 "The Ball" seems pretty much to be a gimmick, it is heavy (very heavy), loud (very loud) when you use the front brush. I loved the "lifts the carpet from the floorboards" effect of the older Dyson models, but this doesn't quite match the performance. To get this thing around the house you'll need to be a weight lifter.
The machine is great from under the beds due to the design of the front brush. Overall there are better Dysons out there for much less money.
" Impressed " Read More
" Absolute junk " Read More
" Excellent product " Read More
Written by lancebell
" Powerful but design faults " Read More
" Best house purchasetool ever " Read More
Written by mikeyranson