Xoom - www.xoom.com Review

• Speed of service

CesarDominguez's review of Xoom - www.xoom.com

“Greetings from Lima-Peru (South America); ”

Written on: 24/03/2008 by CesarDominguez (1 review written)

Fast Transfer, Easy, Friendly interface for new any new Xoom transaction.
It accepts any nayor credit card, bank account, e-cheque and Paypal!

General Comments
Greetings from Lima-Peru (South America);

I use to list different items on eBay, however since PayPal only allows to send money and not to get paid for accounts in Peru, it's Xoom my best choice on getting paid fast and very reliable!

I've been paid by eBayers via Xoom from United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and also from Latin America in the last two years without any problem, odd delays or cancellation!

The transaction is very smooth, easy and safe for any new user of Xoom with any major credit card and also PayPal: once the payment is done, both -buyer and merchant- receive a tracking number that enables me to cash it in any InterBank and Banco Continental agent all over Peru!

The transaction is indeed very fast; it only takes some minutes to have the amount ready to pick up at the bank teller!

I could also receive that money to my bank account in any of these banks: Banco Continental and Interbank!

The bank doesn't ask for any extra fee or commission for this transaction which is really nice!

I did also experience Xoom costumer service by international phone call and it was also very good!

No long waiting and I actually talked with someone friendly -and not with a machine- who actually addressed to my concern and solve it!

I strongly recommend Xoom.com!

It's a great and reliable tool for developing your small or large business on line!

I'm very happy with their service!

Kindest Regards

Cesar Dominguez

A Peruvian Young Man of Honor!

Lima, Peru (South America)