Chicco DJ Baby Walker Review

• Reliability

• Quality

kristianne's review of Chicco DJ Baby Walker

Chicco DJ Baby Walker

“I had no intention of buying a walker for my 7 month...”

Written on: 22/03/2008 by kristianne (1 review written)

Easy to manoeuvre.
Fits through door ways.
Seat fits flat in base for storage.
Not as bulky as other walkers.
Electronic toy is wonderful and interactive.
Easy to assemble.

Assembly instructions are not very clear but once figured out assembly is very quick and easy.

General Comments
I had no intention of buying a walker for my 7 month old son until one fateful day I walked into Mothercare. He was fussing so much and I needed my hands so I put him in one of the display walkers for a minute and that was it. He was off!! I have never seen him laugh like that, so I bought it on the spot. I usually research everything before buying but I am glad I didn't wait this time. It is lightweight so my son can manoeuvre it easily. It fits through all the doorways in my home which I was initially concerned it would not. The electronic toy on the front keeps him entertained for ages! Now that he is mobile, when he tries to reach items that he should not play with, the base of the unit acts like a bumper preventing him from getting at them which is great. Best of all the seat lowers flat into the base so I can store it easily for the short periods when my son is not zipping around in it. I cannot express how happy I am with this item. The only down side was the assembly. The instructions are not the easiest to follow but the walker itself is actually very easy to put together.

• Baby Walker