A Game Shop - www.agameshop.co.uk Review

scarfy's review of A Game Shop - www.agameshop.co.uk

“I recently bought a 7 in 1 multi play table from this...”

Written on: 21/12/2003 by scarfy (2 reviews written)

Good selection of toys and games. Prices are amongst the cheapest on the internet. Free delivery on orders over £100.

none

General Comments
I recently bought a 7 in 1 multi play table from this site. It includes Table football, Air hockey, Skittles, Shuffleboard, Chequers, Table tennis and Pool. It is made of solid wood and arrived promptly. It was well packaged.

I decided to buy at this site because after about an hour of searching different sites I could not find any other site as cheap. In fact www.agameshop.co.uk was £10 cheaper than the nearest price.

The site itself is easy to make your way around and is pleasing to the eye. They sell a good selection including pool tables, air hockey, table tennis, mulitplay tables, table football, garden games, sports toys, novelty toys, gadgets, leathermans, in car gadgets and drinking games. You pay online using a credit card and receive notification of your order by email. I paid no postage as my order was over £100.

Why not have a look for yourself. The web address is www.agameshop.co.uk.

There is also a telephone number listed on the site for the company. This is a bonus these days, so you can talk to someone if you have a problem and don't have to send countless emails.

This is my first time using the site. I would definitely recommend it and will be using it again to buy toys and games for my children. Incidently, there's stuff there for grown up kids as well.