Navman N20 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Tom H's review of Navman N20

Navman N20

“I bought my Navman N20 sat nav to help with travelling...”

Written on: 14/03/2008 by Tom H (110 reviews written)

Clear instructions. Good quality screen NavPix - fun to use and makes friends jealous! Supplied with full Europe mapping on 3 CD-roms.

Windscreen mount not very good - I used one from an old Navman F20. Not enough internal memory for Europe maps - had top buy a separate 2GB SD card. Would prefer Navman to provide dashboard mounts as standard rather than windscreen mounts.

General Comments
I bought my Navman N20 sat nav to help with travelling around to unknown addresses (plus the inevitable "can you give me a lift" phonecalls from non-driving family members).
The Navman N20 is the basic model in the Navman N range. The sat nav had the "Navpix" feature, which allows you to navigate to a POI using pictures rather than typing an address. Although it doesn't necessarily make things easier due to a lack of camera, it makes things more fun, especially because most of the NavPix I have are of friends themeselves rather than their homes (always good for a laugh).
I'd say the Navman N20 is an accurate, easy to use sat nav. I get plenty of use out of it and fully recommend it.

• europe

Area Covered

• NavPix

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions