Dell Inspiron 1525 Review

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

PoloPete's review of Dell Inspiron 1525

Dell Inspiron 1525

“The Dell Inspiron 1525 is well worth the money in my...”

Written on: 11/03/2008 by PoloPete (37 reviews written)

Looks so Cool with it LED lights.
Very Fast and Efficient, loads everything very quickly and starts up quicker than any laptop I have had.
Great abilities and control's, for example everything feels well made, the keyboard screen, built quality and weight.
Very light to carry but feels so strong and well built.

Expensive, but for me its well worth the money as I have owned a few other of Dell's competitors and in my opinion even though this is one of the most expensive I would also argue it is by far the best, in my opinion anyway.

General Comments
The Dell Inspiron 1525 is well worth the money in my opinion and well recommended.
From the first day I got it I found it very impressive at loading speeds and efficiency and to this day I still find this one of the best qualities of this laptop.
Expensive but in my opinion well worth the money as I find this to be the best laptop I have ever experienced as it feels so well built.
Very well made in my opinion, screen quality, keyboard feel, overall looks and weight and feel of metal and lights... everything feels like its built with perfection on this laptop.
I well recommend the Dell Inspiron 1525 to anyone looking for a very good laptop.

• Between 1 - 4 Weeks