Curry Corner, Cheltenham Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

jamesshaw's review of Curry Corner, Cheltenham

Curry Corner, Cheltenham is without doubt the best...”

Written on: 09/03/2008 by jamesshaw (1 review written)

Excellent quality food and service.
Town centre location but not "high street".
Exclusive lounge bar - fully stocked with a wide range of beers, wines and champagne.
Amazing interior.
Really friendly.

None that I could see - I will eat at the restaurant again next week before heading back to London and return with my friends at a later date.

General Comments
Curry Corner, Cheltenham is without doubt the best Indian / Bangladeshi restaurant I have ever been to. Decided to eat at the Curry Corner following keen recommendations by the hotel I am staying in for the Festival and reading the rave reviews on the restaurant by diners and critics alike. And they were all true. The food served by this restaurant is unparalleled. I have eaten in many of the local Indian restaurants on my past visits to Cheltenham but am so glad that I have at last discovered a real gem of a place where the quality of food goes hand in hand with luxurious surroundings and there is even a really stylish lounge bar - which is a real find - excellent for drinks before and after dinner. Truly in a league of their own.

• Indian

Food Type

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all