Sony U82 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Guest's review of Sony U82

Sony U82

“When bought new from Argos, second it broke down,took...”

Written on: 09/03/2008

Sony's bad after sales service.and my Sony U82 sat nav takes me the longer route everytime.

General Comments
When bought new from Argos, second it broke down,took it back to argos after lot of hassle,it was sent for repair,was told it will take 10 working days,had to wait more then 25 days to get it back,after making many,many,many calls direct to Sony UK service centre,because I wasn't getting anywhere with Argos,I had a lot of headache with Sony's service UK,so next time its "GARMIN" for me.
As I have mentioned above I had trouble with my new Sony U82 from day 2, please e careful before you go for Sony, because I have learned my lesson the hard way.

• UK,ROI

Area Covered

• SONY U82

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Coz1873's Comment

Written on: 25/08/2008

Your review gives 9/10 overall but you seemed very unhappy with the Sat Nav. Were there some features that brought the overall score up or was this a mistake?