La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk Review

kerals26's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

☆☆☆☆☆

La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk got my order wrong three...”

Written on: 08/03/2008 by kerals26 (6 reviews written)

None

General Comments
La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk got my order wrong three times in a row, and weren't even apologetic after I spent over an hour on the phone having to sort it out. The phone calls ended up costing me nearly as much as the item they couldn't deliver, and their customer service rep then still tried to charge me for the redelivery of the item. They never managed to deliver the right thing in the end, and when they called me up after I wrote them a snotty letter, they couldn't even identify their own catalogue number for the product which is a prime example of what a disorganised company they are. I will never get anything from them again and would advise people to avoid. After all that they didn't even offer me an apology discount voucher and I had to point out to them that it was the very least that they could do after wasting so much of my time.

• Duvet set

• Still waiting

424257_Adviceforyou's Response to kerals26's Review

Written on: 11/12/2008

if you ask them they may reimburse your phone costs. no charge for exchange orders and 7 digit number for catalogue numbers