Mark Anthony Bikes Direct www.activesport.co.uk Review

snoopy212's review of Mark Anthony Bikes Direct www.activesport.co.uk

☆☆☆☆☆

“Had to chase up card refund several times. Delivery...”

Written on: 06/03/2008 by snoopy212 (1 review written)

None.

Appalling customer service.

General Comments
Had to chase up card refund several times.
Delivery not quick, poor response to emails.

• 300

• Up to a week late

Colintucker's Response to snoopy212's Review

Written on: 16/04/2008

I have telephoned this company countless times chasing my refund but they keep saying I have not returned the bike, when they received it within two days. My recommendation is not to send something back to this company unless you want a big fight for your money.

Colintucker's Response to snoopy212's Review

Written on: 25/04/2008

Yes I was charged £10 for postage out to me which I thought was only fair as that is a cost they had incurred but in order to get my refund they made me pay an additonal £20 in a seperate transaction as they gave some story about having courier the goods from another depot. I wasn't happy about it but just wanted my cash back at this stage so paid up.

Snoopy212's Response to snoopy212's Review

Written on: 16/04/2008

Finally got my refund after 5 weeks of chasing it. Took 7 phone calls and 1 letter threatening trading standards / legal action before i was given any refund.
<br/>At the final agreement to authorise a refund they then decided to check if i had returned the item within 7 days, even though they had had it for 5 weeks. Luckily i had proof of delivery.
<br/>Beware they will also try charge you a 10% restocking fee (wasn't mentioned on website anywhere when i ordered). The restocking fee is in breach of distance selling regulations so you shouldn't be charged this. If you order anything i would pay on credit card and send any return recorded / special delivery