Premier Genista Review

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Guest's review of Premier Genista

Premier Genista

“I bought my Premier Genista kit about 6 months ago. I...”

Written on: 04/03/2008

everything

nothing

General Comments
I bought my Premier Genista kit about 6 months ago. I owned a Tama Granstar kit that I bought new in 1988-always had problems with overtones on that kit.my friend works at a local music store-spotted the kit and basically stashed the kit for me,he called and persuaded me to take a look at the drums after me putting it off for over a week (price was a steal at $1000 canadian). Needless to say I walked out of the store with the drums in tow. After changing the heads (the kit was second hand-played a gig with crappy old single ply heads- I skinned them with remo pinstripes) the drums performed excellent and made me perform better. The toms cut through a lot more evenly (old kit -each drum seemed to have a different volume and tone)and are a lot warmer than what i was using...I agree with the other reviewers by saying i won't part with this kit.

• Sound Quality

• Appearance