Beeman SS1000 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Bingobuddy's review of Beeman SS1000

“The trigger pull was the worst thing I found on the...”

Written on: 02/03/2008 by Bingobuddy (1 review written)

Well made stock and mechanical parts. Accurate but must be patient with scope and move a little at a time. Very little recoil. For the price and the service I received from Beeman, I can not complain

Heavy and takes getting used to holding. Should have a sling if you are going to use it for very long hunting. Trigger pull is very heavy but fixable.

General Comments
The trigger pull was the worst thing I found on the weapon. When I called Beeman asking if the trigger could be adjusted, I was told to send it to them and they would find another weapon with a lighter trigger pull. I did this and when I got it back, they had replaced the trigger with one that is a lot lighter. I am not what or how they did it but it only cost the price of shipping it in one direction. They also sent a Beeman 3x9x30 scope back with it which I did not buy with this weapon. If you will check MidSouth, they have this weapon for around $85 compared to $159 I have found at other sights. You may have to wait because the last time I looked they were on back order. I have no complaints with this weapon.

• Accuracy