Cadbury Creme Egg Review

misspink909's review of Cadbury Creme Egg

Cadbury Creme Egg

“In my experience of cream eggs they are really very...”

Written on: 02/03/2008 by misspink909 (1 review written)

i love the cream eggs because you can dip your finger in it and lik it all off. cream eggs and all other cadbreys items are the best chocolate in the world in my opinion, apart from terrys chocolate oranges which are quite nice also.

there is only one bad point to cream eggs and that is that you get very sticky when eating cream eggs but they taste so nice that it does not stop me eating and craving them all the time. please do not make low fat cream eggs.

General Comments
In my experience of cream eggs they are really very nice, it is an ingenious contraption of all the right food ingredients to make a brilliant treat. I think the makers of cream eggs deserve every penny of the $45 million they get at Easter because the idea was just so great. i swear I am the number one fan of Cadburys cream eggs and other Cadburys products.
Keep making new ones but NEVER get rid of the original and low fat stuff just makes you not want to eat them so its not a good idea to try that, though it would appeal to members of my family, so maybe it is a good idea after all. Keep up the good work, from Cadburys adoring fan, Madeline.