Webley Spectre Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

D70's review of Webley Spectre

“Great weapon,, what a result! As my fist purchase of...”

Written on: 15/12/2003 by D70 (1 review written)

Very light, deadly accurate, 8 shot, pre-charged, silencer ready, no recoil at all, 3 power settings, looks sleek, sexy and un-fussy.

None other than not being advertised very well, not even on Webley site yet.

General Comments
Great weapon,, what a result! As my fist purchase of an air weapon I could not want for anything better. When dialed in correcty with its Simons Whitetail Classic scope it just seems unstoppable.

Nailing bang on every time. Makes the sport seem very easy.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Sam Da Man's Response to D70's Review

Written on: 05/07/2004

I am going to buy a spectre, I tried it out at a range it seems very light and acurate I reckon it will make a great field gun and target gun how much did you spend???

Mad4Utd's Response to D70's Review

Written on: 19/09/2004

I've managed to pick up a spectre which is currently being serviced but have not yet used. could you tell me approx how many shots you got per fill before it needed recharging? I’ve read the webley specifications but I owned a venom mamba before this gun and that didn’t tally to their figures. wondered if this was the case too.