Magpix B-1380 Binocular Camera Review

From 1 review
  • Image Quality

tatum's review of Magpix B-1380 Binocular Camera

Magpix B-1380 Binocular Camera

“This Magpix B-1380 Binocular Digital Camera does not...”

Written on: 13/12/2003 by tatum (1 review written)

instructions easy to follow

poorly built, poor quality pictures,

General Comments
This Magpix B-1380 Binocular Digital Camera does not work well with windows xp as pointed out by the manufacture, the quality of this product is not good. when shipped the 1st time the lens was broke, the 2nd time could not get the software to work with windows xp, so waiting for them to send a cd with the software to make it work. (that never happened) then I loaded it up on a pc with win 98se still needed tech support and finally I am now ready to use after sitting for 1-2months of software issues, the battery lid cracks send it back again and tech support indicates it is something the user have done. now this is still a brand new camera that sat in the box until software issues was resolved. so they did to fix it because of so much trouble I have had. now they send it back to me after supposingly have fixed this and guess what the battery lid is cracked again and this time it was sent back to me with the batteries already in place. Bad Quality poorly built the batteries are pushing up on this lid from within side. and I was asked am I sure I am putting the right batteries in . .........

• Image Quality