Max Spielman Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Max Spielman

☆☆☆☆☆

“A week and a half ago I purchased a Pentax digital...”

Written on: 26/02/2008

They are good at ringing stuff through the register.

Lots.

General Comments
A week and a half ago I purchased a Pentax digital camera from my local Max Spielmann store. Before purchasing the product I inquired of their refund/exchange policy in which the accociate replied "Let me just ask someone else, I'm not sure". She came back to tell me that I had "28 days to return the product as long as you have all of the original packaging and the receipt". I proceeded with the transaction. Within a few camera shots around my home I became dissatisfied with the camera and decided I could get something with a better quality picture for the same price. When I went to return the camera I was greeted by the same woman who sold it to me. She asked her manager if she could return it and her manager told me that it could not be returned because there wasn't actually anything wrong with the camera. I explained to them what I had been told by the two associates who had originally sold me the camera and they still refused to return it. Tomorrow, I intend to speak with someone who is above the store manager and hopefully I will leave Max Spielmann as a satisfied customer.

• Digital Camera

• Quality of service