Bissell 1698K Powerwash Proheat with Turbobrush Professional Deep Cleaner Review

joannebattams's review of Bissell 1698K Powerwash Proheat with Turbobrush Professional Deep Cleaner

“We have had our Bissell for 6 years and have used it...”

Written on: 23/02/2008 by joannebattams (1 review written)

We have had our Bissell for 6 years and have used it regularly all over the house, only now has it started to wear out which I think is pretty good for the amount of use it has had. Well recommended. I am now looking to buy a new carpet cleaner as ours is now showing signs of a lot of wear and tear, and I would definitely buy a Bissell again.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib