Carrentals.co.uk Review

DeanAnderson's review of Carrentals.co.uk

“I used the website to book several hire cars during...”

Written on: 22/02/2008 by DeanAnderson (3 reviews written)

Found the website easy to use. Got a very good deal with them on a weeks car hire. Now used them several times

General Comments
I used the website to book several hire cars during 2007 and more recently in February 2008. The site compares dozens of car hire firms which saved me heaps of time. They dont hire cars themselves but let you compare lots of companies in one search. Previously I had tried going direct to firms I knew in the area and trying some other travel portal like Lastminute. Surprisingly when going through car rentals the price was even cheaper then going direct to the hire firm, so I used them to make several bookings.

I hired a Focus, Corsa, and Peugeot 307 over several months. The Ford Focus from Auriga Crown was the best. Cars were all in excellent condition, but I found the customer service top class after having Spanish women smash into the side of the car - had a replacement car the same day without any hidden extras costs.

Very satisfied!

• 1/2007

Date of hire (month/year)

• Malaga