Republic - www.republic.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Republic - www.republic.co.uk

“I bought some G-star clothes from the Republic site,...”

Written on: 19/02/2008

Everything!

Nothing really - little stock of each item, maybe? ...

General Comments
I bought some G-star clothes from the Republic site, and I was really pleased!!! This was round about Christmas time as well, so I thought - Ooh, it's going to be hassle! But it wasn't.

I ordered one hoodie and one t-shirt, and they came very quickly by Parcelforce, and they also gave you regular updated emails telling you about the staus of your parcel and everything there is too really know.

And they also gave you a tracking numer, which you could use when you visited the Parcelforce website, and track your parcel. This was very handy because I knew when to expect my deliveries and what time etc so I made sure I was in.

A quick signature at the door and I got my parcels, well wrapped, and in excellent quality!

I have never been more pleased and delighted with an online store. It's probably about the only one I can highly reccommened with a rating of 100%.

What's more, they have everything online - even stuff I don't often see in the stores in the high street! Also, the Christmas sale was very worth while. Everything was cheap and there was a massive sale on brilliant products, with cheap affordable prices.

I would definetely shop online at Republic again!

• Hoodie (£50) and T-shirt (£35) Total - £8

Turboturbo1900's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2010

I found this review not helpful because it seems to be written by someone who works for Republic!!!!