Interflora www.interflora.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“My first Valentine's day as a wife, and I thought I...”

Written on: 15/02/2008

Absolutely None

Mis-advised by the person that I placed the order with and did not find this out until I chased to find out why the delivery had not reached at the time that I had requested on my first Valentine's day as a married woman!

General Comments
My first Valentine's day as a wife, and I thought I would surprise my husband with a single rose in a vase. I placed the order in late January to ensure that I got it in early. I ordered this over the telephone to ensure that I got all my questions answered. I asked for the present to be delivered at 10am as he was in meetings for the rest of the day and was leaving at 3pm, and this was to ensure that it would be there before 3pm. Having not heard anything by 11am, I called Interflora who decided that I had been mis-informed by the adviser that took my call in the first place and that they should not have confirmed that and I would get a refund of £3.00 extra that I was charged for the assurance that it would get there by 10am within 5 working days!

What use is that, on my first Valentine's day as a married woman, who wanted to surprise her husband, and had planned everything around him getting that???

Am extremely disappointed and frustrated! Really did not expect this sort of service from Interflora!

• Single Rose with Vase

• Still waiting

Visit interflora.co.uk

345908_Hodgson33's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2008

I agree with this review because...I had a similar experience.

Nadine199's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2008

I can not believe you wanted something delivered at 10 am. I am a florist and do you know how many deliveries we do on a busy time. We probably average from 150-200 deliverys on that 1 day alone so we cannot be everywhere at once! On the other hand you should not of been promised this time it is ridicolous.