Tom Tom Go 910 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

tizzo's review of Tom Tom Go 910

Tom Tom Go 910

“I bought my Tom Tom Go 910 just over 12 months ago -...”

Written on: 10/02/2008 by tizzo (1 review written)

Easy to use - can enter postcode or street. Clear directions and easy to view maps.

Freezes and needs re- booting - always seems to do thus when I need it most of course!. Battery life is short and it is quite heavy and bulky.

General Comments
I bought my Tom Tom Go 910 just over 12 months ago - it has frozen on me several times - I have managed to reboot it in the past - but this time - it will not have any of it and refuses to work.
I had an inbuilt system before - but when my company changed car models I decided to buy one. I bought the Tom Tom as they appeared to be popular - usually means they are successful - but I have to say it cost a fortune and did not deliver. There is no question that it is easy to use - but is useless and worthless when it gives up after just over 12 months - I can see from other reviews that this does seem to be problem that Tom Tom need to get to grips with - I won't be buying another.

• UK

Area Covered

• handsfree/music

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions