Nike Sasquatch Sumo 2 Review

mc2359's review of Nike Sasquatch Sumo 2

Nike Sasquatch Sumo 2

“I am a 2 handicap, and have always been a long-ball...”

Written on: 06/02/2008 by mc2359 (1 review written)

Immediately noticed a more penetrating ball flight and obvious increase in distance... Felt great... I let my friend hit it so I could really hear how loud it was, and it wasn't NEARLY as loud as the cobra or callaway drivers nearby......

I have always hit a power fade, but with the blue Aldila shaft I was actually hitting more draws than anything... Not a bad things, unless you are trying to hit a fade on a dogleg right on a par 5. Really, that's the only thing I can think of that didn't flat out impress me with this club!!!

General Comments
I am a 2 handicap, and have always been a long-ball type hitter... won a long drive in a tournament last year measured over 360, and that was with a 4 year old Nike Ignite... but I average between 290-310... I go to the same driving range every day and the first time I hit this club I was hitting at LEAST 20 yards further... Great control with this club, and if you can't hit this thing, you may as well use a snow shovel!!! Nike gets better every year. Not bad for an "inferior" club making company eh Mick??? Nike Sasquatch Sumo 2 is a great club