Kettler Verso 300 Review

robocliff's review of Kettler Verso 300

Kettler Verso 300

“The machine is great for the price. I highly...”

Written on: 05/02/2008 by robocliff (1 review written)

Sturdy as a mule. Well-designed. Easy to assemble. Even the wrench/screwdriver combination tools that come with it are well-made. There are multiple workout routines pre-programmed, or you can create your own. Uses AC outlet - no need to replace batteries. I'm 5'7 and my wife is just over 5' tall. We're both comfortable on it. If you're looking at elliptical machines at the store, get on the floor and look up under the plastic footrest. You'll often see all plastic. Look at this machine from below and you'll see solid steel. With the exception of the computer, all of the plastic on this machine is superfluous. It will still function without the plastic trim. Finally, an important point to me is that it's made in a country that has a history of respecting human rights.

The footrest positioning is adjustable, but it's no simple adjustment. My wife and I are both happy with the footrests staying right where they are, so this isn't an issue for us. If multiple users warrant frequent footrest repositioning, this might not be the machine for you. The instructions for programming the machine are either lacking, or I am. I'm figuring it out as I go along and I'm sure most folks could do likewise.

General Comments
The machine is great for the price. I highly recommend it.