Kodak EasyShare DX6490 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Peter25's review of Kodak EasyShare DX6490

Kodak EasyShare DX6490

“The Kodak Easyshare DX6490 is a great digital camera,...”

Written on: 24/11/2003 by Peter25 (1 review written)

Great Lens Quality
Powerful 10x zoom
Large Lcd Screen

Viewfinder not the best

General Comments
The Kodak Easyshare DX6490 is a great digital camera, i found it easy to use and the 10x zoom was amazing and gave great quality photos every time. I would reccomend this digital camera to anyone.

• Image Quality

Edwardbovis's Response to 121621_Peter25's Review

Written on: 23/12/2003

I am on holiday in the usa and looking for a camera, I like this one so I will take your advice

Bertie's Response to 121621_Peter25's Review

Written on: 22/06/2004

Here we go again. We have 3 Unhelpful marks. Where is the review unhelpful? We've been told the camera takes great pics with which I totally agree having owned one for a while.
<br>
<br>Surely, this sort of information is what the average photographer wants to know. The more technically adventurous are well served by various specialist Websites.