Bibi Swiss Strolli Rider Review

Annette Banning's review of Bibi Swiss Strolli Rider

Bibi Swiss Strolli Rider

“As mentioned in my good points, I would say it is...”

Written on: 03/02/2008 by Annette Banning (1 review written)

Little girl loves it and it is easy to attach and detach, moves around corners etc easily and is stable. Good alternative to a double pram or a toddler seat that I found blocked the view of my newborn baby and left him with only the back of the seat to stare at.

Think 15 months is way to young for riding on this. If the child falls off it is quite a fall and when you go around corners they need to be able to understand they have to hang on tight so I would suggest 2 years minimum. I also would strongly recommend a helmet for if they do fall off which happened with my girl a few times going around corners until she was more used to it. I would have liked the seat to be bigger so it was easier to stay on rather than thin like it is.

General Comments
As mentioned in my good points, I would say it is great value for money and is very easy to use and fun for kids. Just need to ensure children are old enough and stable enough not to fall off.