DK Four Pack Review

jack 2k3's review of DK Four Pack

DK Four Pack

“All in all the DK Four Pack is a very good BMX with...”

Written on: 23/11/2003 by jack 2k3 (1 review written)

Good Cranks, good looking and sized chainweel, good wheels, cool colour, the stem and headset are decent, maxxis tires.

where the holes are cut on the chainwheel it is thinner so bends easier on disasters, i personaly dont like the bars but lots of people i know like them.

General Comments
All in all the DK Four Pack is a very good BMX with few bad points. I know people with 6 packs who would much rather have a four pack so i think that is good.

Darrengourley's Response to jack 2k3's Review

Written on: 12/02/2004

I dont know how you can give a bike like this 10/10. Okay it's a good beginner bike, but it definatly doesn't deserve a 10 compared to some of the bikes out there. have you ever riden a good 10/10 bike btw?

Platearmour6's Response to jack 2k3's Review

Written on: 13/07/2004

I think he has a brilliant point. Yeah it’s not the best bike compared to some but for the price u defiantly can’t go wrong. I used to have a six pack but after about 5 months of intense back flips and tail whips it gave up the ghost and the chassis snapped while I was riding it to the bike shop about the slightly warped frame. I had a brilliant 3 weeks off school trying to recover. Not long after I got the four pack and now I do tail whips, back flips, 360s I even jumped it from the first floor of a car park on to a small dirt jump and the thing refuses to brake on me. If I new before I would have spent the extra £50 and got the four pack instead of the six pack.