Tom Tom One Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Londonerone's review of Tom Tom One

Tom Tom One

“It is a great product to own and use; but a word of...”

Written on: 01/02/2008 by Londonerone (1 review written)

Strong signal level, Clear and easy to view screen, multi-way easy-to-enter addresses, built quality

battery-life (for hand held usage) is 2 hours -average- still, one the best on the marked.

General Comments
It is a great product to own and use; but a word of caution though: I had originally bought this product from "Ebuyer," an internet shop. They did not send the item after they charged my credit card. CITY LINK claimed that they came twice, but there were two people at home on both occasions for the whole day, and no delivery attempt was made. Furthermore, to our defence, they could not find any such attempt in their logs.

But EBUYER did not refund my money and did not reply my emails and phone calls. So, now I am following a credit card charge back, forced by my credit card company onto them.

I bought the TOM TOM from somewhere else, eventually. So, buy this product, it's great;

• London

Area Covered

• multiple way address entry. on the fly re-mapping

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions