Apple iPod Nano - 5th Gen Review

hyperjen's review of Apple iPod Nano - 5th Gen

Apple iPod Nano - 5th Gen

“I had the first generation of iPod nano's years ago...”

Written on: 01/02/2008 by hyperjen (7 reviews written)

Small, come in a range of colour's (I have red!), best quality mp3 player available, you can flick through the album cover's, has a split display so you have the menu on the left and image on the right, hold's 8gb of music with is something like 2000 songs, holds photo's, video's contact details, games, time date ect. ability to watch T.V show's.

Screen scratches very easily and so does the casing.

General Comments
I had the first generation of iPod nano's years ago and they have improved so much. The design is a lot better being smaller lighter and fit's in the palm of your hand.

I would suggest as soon as you buy one of these you also buy a protective case, I didn't know I was getting one for Christmas and within a week of having it, it has the tiniest scratch on the screen. I bought a screen protector off ebay but the scratch still bugs me because I know it's there!

Anyway! The sound quality is perfect as Apple have nailed that! But the earphones that come with the player leave a lot to be desired. To get the most out the player a decent set of earphones is needed.

Overall: a cute, funky player that hold's enough tunes to listen to for a week!